$360,000 - (ref:546)
- 320m* walk to foreshore!
- Quiet cul-de-sac location.
- This tidy home, features3 b/in beds,
- ensuite master,
- separate toiletOffice/utility room
- 1000m2 block,
- 6mx6m garage + 6mx6m carport
- Serviced treatment system
- 2x 22.5k/l water tanks and more......
- Inspections will not dissapoint
The block backs onto a cleared bush easement, almost 200m2 for potential buyers, to use and enjoy being back from the waterfront a little bit,
still lets you enjoy the breezes, without being blasted away and
the rates are also cheaper.
All house plans provided, including plumbing plans and final inspection certificate
$360,000 - (ref:546)
$399,000 - (ref: 628 Westringia)
This beautiful low set brick home is situated on a corner block giving you the enjoyment to get yourself some lovely south easterly breezes. Access of concrete pathways are all around the house giving you that easy clean walk outside and set yourself up to enjoy the peaceful sounds that this amazing town has to offer you as well as the sounds of birds in your landscaped gardens.
Perfect home for families and/or a holiday getaway.
Inside this home offers you:
- Four large bedrooms all rooms have built ins, master bedroom has 2 built ins and ensuite as well as ceiling fan + aircondition
- 2 bedrooms have glass sliding door access to outside, 3 of the bedrooms have aircondition and ceiling fans.
- 2 bathrooms one with a bathtub and both with resonably sized showers
- Straight kitchen no bends making it easy to maneuver around while cooking with an asko dishwasher and larger drawers for your kitchen utensils
- Open plan large living room fitted with a 3 horse power airconditioner as well as 180° views to your outside lovely presented garden beds
- House garage plus carport having room to fit 5 cars altogether
- 6m x 6m shed with glass sliding door and 3 windows at the back, aircondition and patio with electricity and a small hot water system
- Solar hot water system as well as 16 solar panels approx. 3kw system
- 4 x 5600gal water tanks giving you the capacity of 22400gals
- Bore water 3000gal per hour
Land size: 1200m²
Low set brick home in a cul de sac!
$272,000 - (ref: 627 Emperor)
Low set brick home located in a cul de sac, with beach access at the end of the road,
This lovely brick home is a perfect fit for a holiday home to get away from cities or your daily lifestyle.
This house includes:
- Security screening on entry door
- Upon entry is the family room/lounge room
- From the lounge room is access to and from the inner garage
- Kitchen is spacious and is joined with the dining room
- Either side of the dining/kitchen area are accesses to both outer entertainment areas
- 3 bedrooms all with built ins, main bedroom has air-condition and leads to the 2 way bathroom
- Ceiling fans are throughout the home
- Separate toilet from the bathroom
- Internal laundry which leads to the outside washing line
Outside this home:
- Both entertainment areas are enclosed and have doors leading you outside
- 2 bay shed 9m x 6m door openings of 2.7m with a carport
- Garden Shed 3m x 3m
- 10,000gal water capacity with large concrete in ground water tank + 2 smaller poly water tanks
- Bore water and septic system
- Fully fenced
Land size: 1018m²
Low maintenance home! Neat and Tidy presented!
$255,000 - (ref: 626 Corella)
Neat and tidy presented home, that is very low maintenance.
Stroll to the community hall and the beach!
2 street accesses with potential to add shed for caravan.
This home offers you:
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining area has air-condition
- Kitchen has lots of cabinet spaces for food and utensils/appliances
- Ceiling fans are throughout the home
- Tiled throughout the inside
- 2 bedrooms, main bedroom has built in wardrobe
- Separate toilet from the bathroom
- Internal laundry
Outside this beautiful home:
- 2 water tanks water capacity of 10,000gal
- Back and front entertainment areas
- Well maintained gardens around the home
- An outdoor shower
- It is mostly fenced around
- Shed is a 2 bay 6m x 6m with openings of 2.3m
Land Approx 1000m²
As new home, beautifully presented!
$405,000 - (ref: 625 Snapper)
This well maintained beautiful presented home was only built in 2014, it is on the modern side of design.
Having a 6 star energy rating makes it easier for you to take over for yourself and live in a quiet neighbourhood with only short walks to community hall and the beach!
This home includes:
- 4 Bedrooms all carpeted, ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
- Main bedroom with walk in wardrobe and bathroom
- Toilet is separate from the other bathroom. Both bathrooms are designed modern and clean with tiled floors
- Entry from the home has a little lounge room/entertainment area inside
- Larger lounge room is tiled leading onto the kitchen and access to the outer deck
- Kitchen has stone bench tops, ceramic cooktop, water filter, with lots of room in the pantry and cupboards for utensils and appliances. Connected with the dining area, and having access to the outer deck
- Ceiling fans throughout home also a ceiling fan for the deck
- LED lighting throughout home including the outside lights
- Outer deck/entertainment area, covered with polished looking wooden flooring
- Same designed deck at the front of this home with the overlooking of a nice garden also giving you some privacy
- Side access of the house room for a caravan to be able to manoeuvre to the backyard into the shed
- 3 bay shed 9m x 7.5 with roller doors that measure an opening of 2.7m, with lighting inside
- Solar hot water
- Water capacity of 60,000L with pre pump filter
- AES septic system
Land Approx 1200m²
$379,000 negotiable - (ref: 624 Emperor)
1 main bedroom with own bathroom and walk in wardrobe
3 other bedrooms with built ins
- All bedrooms as well as lounge room have remote control wall fans
- Bedrooms and front door lounge room are carpeted, rest of the house is lined with lino
- Freshly painted inside and has skylight in the kitchen
Bathrooms are tiled; toilet is separate from hallway bathroom also tiled.
2 open lounge rooms one at the entrance of the house and the other is connected to the inside entertainment area includes a bar inside.
Dining room is also joined to that area Kitchen is cleanly designed with a dishwasher joins to the laundry and inside garage.
Laundry is tiled and leads to a door for outside has a access door to the inner garage
Outside entertainment area
Solar Hot water (2 solar panels)
4 Bay shed 9m x 12m in size, opening door 3.12m and 2.64m wide.
Inside are 2 windows and a large working bench
2 x 5000gal water tanks
Approx land size: 1000m²
Low maintenance home! Short walk to the beach!
$369,000 - (ref: 623 cottonwood)
This low set home is low in maintenance brick home and is only a short walk to the beach through the foreshore access!
Throughout are security screening + doors. Fully fenced home.
This home has been well maintained and has to offer inside:
- 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans, and built in wardrobes.
- Master bedroom has ensuite and air-conditioning with a ceiling fan and walk in wardrobe
- 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets
- Kitchen styled with a modern style of feel to it
- Dining room joined with the kitchen area with ceiling fans
- Separate living room with a fireplace and ceiling fan
6m x 6m powered shed with a completed toilet, shower and a TV antenna.
Solar hot water system and 11 Solar panels, 2.09kw system.
3 tanks, 66,000L of water capacity.
Bore with pump connected to the outdoor yard taps.
Manicured garden with outdoor entertainment area.
To inspect this property please call or email the listing agent for appointment!
Land size approx: 1004m²
Magic location at Poona point!
$310,000 - (ref:620)
1 master bedroom with own bathroom and walk in wardrobe - Window mounted air-condition and access to the enclosed front patio
2 other bedrooms - Ceiling fans, bedrooms are all carpeted
Bathrooms have tiled floors
Lounge room is carpeted with split system air-condition and ceiling fan, also having access to both enclosed and open patio.
Kitchen has gas stove with cabinet spaces; the floors in the kitchen as well as the dining area have lino flooring.
Dining room also has a ceiling fan and access to the open patio
- Fully fenced with a concrete driveway
- Full midge screening including front patio
- Open patio has outdoor blinds
- Approx. 9ft ceilings
- About 100m walk to the water
- Furnished except the fridge, TV, dining table + chairs
- Edwards rooftop HWS
- 2 by 5000 gallon concrete water tanks, plus a poly yard tank.
- Old fashioned septic system.
- Lawn locker
Shed is 6m x 7.5m, with workbench that has a light and ceiling fan
Carport 6m x 6m with 3.07m/opening which is suitable for full height caravan
$285,000 - (ref:616) 33 Boronia Drive
SOLD This home is ideal for the large family and an entertainer's dream.
High ceilings, tiled dining and entertainment area
With six large bedrooms, study, family room.
Huge open plan kitchen and dining adjacent to large verandah.
1 bathroom with shower and toilet, plus another separate toilet.
4x5000gal or 22500 litres of water!
backing to Poona creek with lovely views
8 Solar panels on the roof would cut down power bill!
approx. 1331m2 (ref:616, Poona, Boronia)
$335,000 - (ref:555 Themeda)
Immaculate presentation of this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom steel frame home built approx. 2005.
Raked ceiling, air-conditioned lounge all bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-ins, Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe.
3 bay shed 9mx7.5m with high doors 2.83m clearance.
Solar hot water system, Solar power 11 panels
$475,000 - (ref:610 Livistona)
Well presented home on an Acre of land, walking distance to the beach.
Offering spacious and new air-condition through open plan living areas with lovely timber kitchen with new dishwasher, plenty of storage. 4 new skylights installed
4 spacious bedrooms, each with built-in robes, family bathroom, separate toilet.
En-suite master, walk in robe
Large covered entertainment area, fully screened facing the swimming pool and bush land.
Above the ground Swimming Pool measured 6.3m x 4m with remote control cover and can be use as shade while in swimming pool during hot summer days.
Top of the line Solar system installed.
3 Bay shed measures 9m x 9m plus carport measures 9m x 6m.
Shed doors measures: Middle Door 3 meters high by 2.7 wide.
Side roller doors 2.4 meters high
There is also a Garden Shed
4 x water tanks approx. 98,000 liters.
This home will is worthwhile to inspect. Please email or call listing agent to inspect by appointment only.
$369,000 - (ref:607 Teragin)
hree & a half year old 172.32 Sq M Home with Verandah's. Great Outdoor entertaining area with Zip Lock Blinds.
Large 3 bedroom home, all with Built In Robes, Main has large W/I Robe & Ensuite.
Study also has large Built In Robe.
Well appointed designed Kitchen with large Walk In Pantry & Open plan living & Dining.
Laundry with Benches, Cupboards & large Linen Press.
Fabulous Storage throughout. 1200 Sq M Block of land.
3 bay Shed complete with Shower/Toilet and Outdoor Kitchen in 3rd Bay.
$495,000 - (ref:606 Boronia Waterfront)
3 Bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs, with large intertainment area.
Aircondition, kitchen, lounge combined opening to masive verandah 15m x3m plus on the side.
Extra Room: double bed, Shower, toilet, laundry, 2 car carport and large entertainment area.
Land size: 797m2
$399,000 - (ref:601 Cupania)
Short drive to the boat ramp and shop, walking distance to the water. This home offers:
land size approx. 1000m2
$550,000 - (ref:572, Poona)
3 Double Bedrooms, Main Bathroom with separate shower and bath, separate toilet,
Kitchen/Dining room area opens to a huge entertainment area.
Separate lounge area comes with slow combustion wood heater.
Separate Laundry, Ceiling fans throughout.
Downstairs is a double lock up garage, currently use as rumpus room and sleep out comes with storage room plus toilet and shower.
3 cars carport or for boats
Fully fenced,2x 5,000 gal water tank.
land size 797m2
$399,000 - (ref:576 Boronia Drive )
This property is situated on the water side, with spectacular view of Poona creek;
where you can access the nature strip for all your crabbing, fishing or just enjoy the white sandy beach.
Neighbouring with park land across the road and on the side. This home offers 2 bedrooms, New kitchen, new bathroom Double lockup garage Under cover entertainment area 3x5,000 gal. Water tank plus bore
$275,000 - (ref:507, Osprey)
Charming colonial cottage has pretty street appeal, situated just one street back from the water, this lovely home offers 3 bedrooms, separate lounge, modern kitchen, main bathroom & toilet.
Polished floor throughout.
Also comes with self contained Double Bay garage plus attached carport.
$420,000 - (ref 568 Boronia Drive )
3 Bedroom high set block house, master with en suite, walk-in robe,,
Main bathroom with bath + separate shower, separate toilet, ceiling fans in all rooms, plus built-ins,Fully Fenced.
Carpeted bedroom floors and tiled floors in living area Lovely shaped verandah in the front,
Huge amount of space under the house with 2 bay car garage. Large 2 bay shed with high doors,
perfect for boat and van. Shed approx. 9m X 6.5m, plus toilet in place and also bore. land size approx. 764m2
Submit Offers - (ref: 552)
Neatly presented low set brick home,located close to community hall,Cafe,beach and only short drive to the boat ramp.
This Lovely home offers:
*3 bedrooms plus study
*En-suite master,walk in wardrobe,A/C
*New guinea rosewood kitchen with marble granite bench top
*Separate huge lounge room with A/C
*Undercover entertainment area
*2 bay car garage comes with mini kitchen,toilet and shower
*Established veggie garden,and this property is fully fenced.
*Water supplied from bore & Rain Water tank
Land size: 1200m²
$650,000 - (ref:525 Poona, OUTRIDGE avenue)
This modern home is located in prime location and only 6m to the waters edge! Modern kitchen with dishwasher, built-in oven, hot plates, range hood, walk-in pantry... Tiled throughout, built-ins,
Master bedroom with views of Fraser Island and Sandy Strait, large en-suite, basin and separate toilet,
Main bathroom with spa and separate shower, Large open living ......
POONA - WATERFRONT, 3 BEDROOMS, 1 BATHROOM, 3 CAR GARAGE PLUS!
1 BEDROOM, 1 BATHROOM, 1 CAR GARAGE SELF CONTAIN UNIT
$650,000 O.N.O - (ref:522, Poona, Boronia)
Large 3 bedroom open plan - beachfront house
Fully detached self contained 1 bedroom cottage Both fully furnished Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, Fireplace, 2 car garage plus single car shed, Bore....