$369,000 - (ref: 607)
Modern styled 172.32 Sq M Home with Verandah's. Great Outdoor entertaining area with Zip Lock Blinds.
Large 3 bedroom home, all with Built In Robes, Main has large W/I Robe & Ensuite.
Study also has large Built In Robe.
Well appointed designed Kitchen with large Walk In Pantry & Open plan living & Dining.
Laundry with Benches, Cupboards & large Linen Press.
Fabulous Storage throughout. 1200 Sq M Block of land.
73000 Litres Water in 3 large Tanks. 20ft Container Workshop with Power & Lighting. Good size built in Garden Shed.
3 bay Shed complete with Shower/Toilet and Outdoor Kitchen in 3rd Bay.
$369,000 - (ref: 607)
$349,000 - (ref: 629 Snapper)
This well presented gives you fully fenced all around for those furry friends!
Take a short walk to go for a dip in the water, on holidays or even spend time at the community hall and do those activities
It is a low maintenance block, but if you're into gardening and fresh fruits and vegetables it is perfect for you!
This house is also generator ready!
It offers you:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with built ins, main bedroom has walk in robe and ensuite
- Another bathroom with separate toilet
- Utility/storage room to one side, currently used as a sewing room
- Large linen cupboard, extra walk in storage cupboard
- Open plan living, family, dining and kitchen
- Ducted air conditioner and ceiling fans throughout
- Windows are laminated tinted windows
Outside this home:
- Large deck with a retractable awning
- 85,000L water capacity
- Solar hot water as well as 4kw solar panels with fronius inverter
- 7 varieties of fruit trees
- 3 car accommodation
- Generator Ready
Land size: 1000m²
$360,000 - (ref:546)
- 320m* walk to foreshore!
- Quiet cul-de-sac location.
- This tidy home, features3 b/in beds,
- ensuite master,
- separate toiletOffice/utility room
- 1000m2 block,
- 6mx6m garage + 6mx6m carport
- Serviced treatment system
- 2x 22.5k/l water tanks and more......
- Inspections will not dissapoint
The block backs onto a cleared bush easement, almost 200m2 for potential buyers, to use and enjoy being back from the waterfront a little bit,
still lets you enjoy the breezes, without being blasted away and
the rates are also cheaper.
All house plans provided, including plumbing plans and final inspection certificate
$399,000 - (ref: 628 Westringia)
This beautiful low set brick home is situated on a corner block giving you the enjoyment to get yourself some lovely south easterly breezes. Access of concrete pathways are all around the house giving you that easy clean walk outside and set yourself up to enjoy the peaceful sounds that this amazing town has to offer you as well as the sounds of birds in your landscaped gardens.
Perfect home for families and/or a holiday getaway.
Inside this home offers you:
- Four large bedrooms all rooms have built ins, master bedroom has 2 built ins and ensuite as well as ceiling fan + aircondition
- 2 bedrooms have glass sliding door access to outside, 3 of the bedrooms have aircondition and ceiling fans.
- 2 bathrooms one with a bathtub and both with resonably sized showers
- Straight kitchen no bends making it easy to maneuver around while cooking with an asko dishwasher and larger drawers for your kitchen utensils
- Open plan large living room fitted with a 3 horse power airconditioner as well as 180° views to your outside lovely presented garden beds
- House garage plus carport having room to fit 5 cars altogether
- 6m x 6m shed with glass sliding door and 3 windows at the back, aircondition and patio with electricity and a small hot water system
- Solar hot water system as well as 16 solar panels approx. 3kw system
- 4 x 5600gal water tanks giving you the capacity of 22400gals
- Bore water 3000gal per hour
Land size: 1200m²
$405,000 - (ref: 625 Snapper)
This home includes:
- 4 Bedrooms all carpeted, ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
- Main bedroom with walk in wardrobe and bathroom
- Kitchen has stone bench tops, ceramic cooktop, water filter, stainless dishwasher and spacious pantry and cupboards.
- Dining and Living areas access onto the back deck
- Ceiling fans throughout home including fan for back deck
- LED lighting throughout home including outside lights
- Outer back deck, has a large entertainment area with Merbau/Kwila wooden flooring
- Front deck overlooks a large garden giving privacy with many species of birds
- Side access of the house room for a caravan to be able to manoeuvre to the backyard into the shed
- 3 bay shed 9m x 7.5 with roller doors that measure an opening of 2.7m, with lighting inside
- Solar hot water
- Water capacity of 60,000L with pre pump filter
- AES septic system
- Land size 1200m²
$320,000 - (ref:538)
What a fantastic opportunity to purchase this super-spacious family home.
The house is constructed of Boral brick with a tiled roof, powder coated aluminium window frames, security screens and factory tinted glass.
Some of the many desirable features include 4 large built-in bedrooms, formal lounge, huge gourmet kitchen with wall oven, hot plates and pantry, a spacious family room/informal dining area, 2 bathrooms, ceiling fans and a walk-in storeroom.
The double garage has an auto tilt door, another door leads directly into the house and a roller door at the rear of the garage gives access to the back yard and a 6m x 4m garage/workshop. Other extras include a 10,000 gallon in-ground tank, 500 gallon poly tank, Solahart hot water service and an Aqua Nova sewerage treatment system.
The low maintenance allotment is 1000m2 and the back yard is fenced. This property is close to all the facilities beautiful Poona has to offer
approx. 1000m² (ref:538-Poona, Boronia)
$475,000 - (ref:610 Livistona)
Well presented home on an Acre of land, walking distance to the beach.
Offering spacious and new air-condition through open plan living areas with lovely timber kitchen with new dishwasher, plenty of storage. 4 new skylights installed
4 spacious bedrooms, each with built-in robes, family bathroom, separate toilet.
En-suite master, walk in robe
Large covered entertainment area, fully screened facing the swimming pool and bush land.
Above the ground Swimming Pool measured 6.3m x 4m with remote control cover and can be use as shade while in swimming pool during hot summer days.
Top of the line Solar system installed.
3 Bay shed measures 9m x 9m plus carport measures 9m x 6m.
Shed doors measures: Middle Door 3 meters high by 2.7 wide.
Side roller doors 2.4 meters high
There is also a Garden Shed
4 x water tanks approx. 98,000 liters.
This home will is worthwhile to inspect. Please email or call listing agent to inspect by appointment only.
$495,000 - (ref:606 Boronia Waterfront)
3 Bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs, with large intertainment area.
Aircondition, kitchen, lounge combined opening to masive verandah 15m x3m plus on the side.
Extra Room: double bed, Shower, toilet, laundry, 2 car carport and large entertainment area.
Land size: 797m2
$399,000 - (ref:601 Cupania)
Short drive to the boat ramp and shop, walking distance to the water. This home offers:
land size approx. 1000m2
$610,000 ONO - (ref:572, Poona)
3 Double Bedrooms, Main Bathroom with separate shower and bath, separate toilet,
Kitchen/Dining room area opens to a huge entertainment area.
Separate lounge area comes with slow combustion wood heater.
Separate Laundry, Ceiling fans throughout.
Downstairs is a double lock up garage, currently use as rumpus room and sleep out comes with storage room plus toilet and shower.
3 cars carport or for boats
Fully fenced,2x 5,000 gal water tank.
land size 797m2
$399,000 - (ref:576 Boronia Drive )
This property is situated on the water side, with spectacular view of Poona creek;
where you can access the nature strip for all your crabbing, fishing or just enjoy the white sandy beach.
Neighbouring with park land across the road and on the side. This home offers 2 bedrooms, New kitchen, new bathroom Double lockup garage Under cover entertainment area 3x5,000 gal. Water tank plus bore
$275,000 - (ref:507, Osprey)
Charming colonial cottage has pretty street appeal, situated just one street back from the water, this lovely home offers 3 bedrooms, separate lounge, modern kitchen, main bathroom & toilet.
Polished floor throughout.
Also comes with self contained Double Bay garage plus attached carport.
$420,000 - (ref 568 Boronia Drive )
3 Bedroom high set block house, master with en suite, walk-in robe,,
Main bathroom with bath + separate shower, separate toilet, ceiling fans in all rooms, plus built-ins,Fully Fenced.
Carpeted bedroom floors and tiled floors in living area Lovely shaped verandah in the front,
Huge amount of space under the house with 2 bay car garage. Large 2 bay shed with high doors,
perfect for boat and van. Shed approx. 9m X 6.5m, plus toilet in place and also bore. land size approx. 764m2
Submit Offers - (ref: 552)
Neatly presented low set brick home,located close to community hall,Cafe,beach and only short drive to the boat ramp.
This Lovely home offers:
*3 bedrooms plus study
*En-suite master,walk in wardrobe,A/C
*New guinea rosewood kitchen with marble granite bench top
*Separate huge lounge room with A/C
*Undercover entertainment area
*2 bay car garage comes with mini kitchen,toilet and shower
*Established veggie garden,and this property is fully fenced.
*Water supplied from bore & Rain Water tank
Land size: 1200m²
$650,000 - (ref:525 Poona, OUTRIDGE avenue)
This modern home is located in prime location and only 6m to the waters edge! Modern kitchen with dishwasher, built-in oven, hot plates, range hood, walk-in pantry... Tiled throughout, built-ins,
Master bedroom with views of Fraser Island and Sandy Strait, large en-suite, basin and separate toilet,
Main bathroom with spa and separate shower, Large open living ......
POONA - WATERFRONT, 3 BEDROOMS, 1 BATHROOM, 3 CAR GARAGE PLUS!
1 BEDROOM, 1 BATHROOM, 1 CAR GARAGE SELF CONTAIN UNIT
$650,000 O.N.O - (ref:522, Poona, Boronia)
Large 3 bedroom open plan - beachfront house
Fully detached self contained 1 bedroom cottage Both fully furnished Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, Fireplace, 2 car garage plus single car shed, Bore....