This low set brick home would suit someone who is looking for a low maintenance, one that would definitely suit a retired person or couple, that want to live by the water and be close to all amenities this lovely town has to offer.
It is approx. only 300m to the water and the boat ramp. Not even a minute walk to the Poona Community Hall. Short stroll down the road to the Poona Cafe.
With only being an approx. 25 minute drive to Maryborough. This is a great retirement place to settle down.
- 3 bedrooms 2 with built-ins
- All bedrooms have new remote control ceiling fans with LED lighting
- Main bedroom has air con
- 2 way bathroom, separate toilet, with entry into the main bedroom
- Lounge room joined with the dining room with an air con
- Kitchen has a good amount of cupboard room and spacious benchtop area
- Laundry fit with a storage cupboard and wall cabinets
- NBN and tv antenna
- Large outdoor undercover entertainment area
- Side carport
- 7m x 10m shed with toilet, shower and kitchenette
- Shed has awning
- Lock up garden shed
- Septic system
- 3 water tanks approx. 10,000gal capacity
- Vege gardens
- Partially fenced on 3 sides
Land Size: 1000m²
Property reference: 632
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**