Being only one street back from the water, you can either have a great holiday home to getaway from it all and relax or if you are at the time to retire this is the perfect town for you and make this your retirement location!
This property is well round suited to be made into either a holiday rental or permanent rental, giving you an investment opportunity at hands.
The home is in new condition as the current owners have only used it as a holiday getaway, even though it was built around 2013/2014 it still doesn't look to have aged.
- 3 bedrooms all with built ins
- 2 bedrooms have access out onto the deck
- 2 way bathroom between 2 rooms
- 2 toilets inside the home
- Internal Laundry
- Linen cupbard space
- Open plan living with 2 accesses onto the deck
- Modern spacious kitchen, pantry cupboard
- Wall and Ceiling insulation
- Jarrah floorboards throughout the home
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Merbau wood decking
- Cypress framing both house and shed
- Brick stumps with stainless steel capping tops
- Self maintaining bio-cycle system, out of the way easy for the mowing
- Approx. 6m x 7m 2 bay shed, wall and ceiling insulation. With a small amount of work you can turn it into a guest stay! Toilet and shower already in place with laundry, the plumbing for the sink is already there in place ready for you, multiple powerpoints, 2 windows
- 2 x 25,000L rainwater tanks
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac
Land size: 1308m²
Property Reference: 659
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**