This home has been well presented, it makes you feel like your are at home.
It is located in a quiet cul-de-sac, great to just sit back and relax on your verandah.
The home is well suited to a retired couple wanting to settle down and/or downsize in a quiet coastal town.
If you aren't ready to retire, then utilize the property for a getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life to a laid back coastal town.
- 2 bedrooms both with ceiling fans and built in robes
- Main bedroom has a walk in robe, air-conditioner and access out onto the verandah
- Bathroom set up with his and her sinks
- Large shower that has his and her style roses plus a third rose in the middle
- Powder room with basin
- Separate toilet
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living
- Kitchen with spacious island bench, gas stovetop, dishwasher space
- Plenty storage spaces
- Lounge room with access out to the verandah
- Hardwood polished floors
- Side and back verandah with 3 fans perfect for outdoor entertainment area
- Beautiful outdoor garden outlook
- 2 bay 9m x 6m shed door heigh of 2.14m with toilet and shower, laundry and kitchenette
- Enclosed area with a woodfire in place, currently used for drying washing
- 6m x 6m caravan port measuring 3.3m in height
- Bore for the garden
- Solar Panels
- 2 x 5000gal rainwater storage water tanks
Land Size: 1000m²
Property reference: 669
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**