*Photos on internet are limited*
Want your privacy from the street? This property is great for that desire for privacy.
Home is in need of some TLC, to bring it back to life again.
Well suited to anyone has the mindset to see the potential this property has if you just give it some much loving TLC.
Located on a quiet street, with a short distance to the Boat Ramp, Community Hall and the Poona Cafe.
The home is situated just off the ground on a quarter of an acre block.
- 2 bedrooms both with ceiling fans
- Main bedroom has a large walk-in robe which is big enough to even add your own ensuite to it
- Kitchen with gas stove and generous sized pantry cupboard
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen with fire place and access to both verandahs
- Bathroom with separate toilet, stand-alone shower and separate bath
- Internal Laundry in cupboard
- 10m x 8m 2 bay shed with remote doors approx. 2.7m high doors
- Insulated ceiling inside shed with mezzanine floor
- Fully fenced
- Another enclosed separate workshop area with power to it and a concreted undercover area attached
- Open area for garden tools storage
- 1 x 10,000gal concrete water tanks
- 1 x 5,000gal extra water tank
Land Size: 1000m²
Property Reference: 663
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**