Such a low maintenance home, no need for any renovations it is all modern styled!
This home would perfectly suit a couple who are looking for an investment before they settle down and retire.
Being a little coastal town it would be a great holiday airbnb or even just a home base in-between those travelling times to just sit back and put your feet up!
With only a short walk approx. 600m to the beach.
Approx. 30 minutes drive to Maryborough.
Plenty of room to expand the home, suited perfectly to build out multiple ways.
- 1 large bedroom with built in robe and a ceiling fan, remote control light
- Open plan living
- Modern kitchen with granite stone benchtops with electric stovetop, electric oven and self closing drawers
- Filtered water throughout the home, extra filtration system on the kitchen tap
- Bathroom and laundry area, large walk in shower
- Downlights throughout
- Roller blinds throughout
- Built on steel stumps
- Around 3 years old
- Adjoining verandas entertainment area on both front and back of the home
- Back veranda overlooking the firepit area
- 2 bay 8m x 7m shed with 3m x 3m roller doors, LED lighting inside the shed and carport
- Plus 4m x 7m carport which is currently used as another entertainment area
- Concrete pad 8m x 6m adjoining the front of the shed which can easily be made into another carport
- Shaded port used as boat storage
- AES septic system
- 2 x 22,500L rainwater tanks
- Lychee and Blueberry trees
- Garden shed
- Fully Fenced
Land Size: 1007m²
Property Reference: 658
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**