This property is located in the little fishing town of Tuan with a short drive to the All Tide boat ramp in Tuan.
Perfect for fishermen you can go anytime you feel like fishing, no need to wait for the tides to come in!
Approx. 20 minutes to Maryborough.
This modern style home is perfect for a family, main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe is separate to the other 2 bedrooms, good if you have guests.
The home has been kept in a tidy and beautifully present condition, built in 2010 you wouldn't even tell.
Low yard mowing maintenance, a lovely display of gardens both in your backyard and at the front giving a nice street appeal.
- 3 bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans, 2 with access onto the deck
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe with access to the outdoor deck
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area approx. 8m x 7m, 2 ceiling fans in place, reverse cycle air-conditioned
- Kitchen has a spacious benchtop area with plenty of drawer and cupboard space as well as extra couple cupboard on the other side of the bench, fridge pocket can fit a double door fridge
- Ceiling vents through keeping the hot air out
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Internal Laundry with large storage facility
- Built in BBQ with bench space and cupboard storage
- Outdoor entertainment area with ceiling fans outside
- Deck overlooking garden display
- Couple fruit trees to enjoy
- 1.5kw solar system
- 2 bay 6m x 9m shed with 1 side roller door, 1 automatic roller door
- 6m x 6m carport
- Bitumen driveway
- Bio-cycle system
- Approx. 40,000L water capacity
Land size: 1012m²
Property Reference: 153
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**