Aussies love their hobbies! Be one of the many opting for 'Lifestyle Farming' in the growing trend across the nation, as we choose to leave the big cities and embrace work from home roles.
Life on this farm is laid-back and loveable with 41 acres (16.59 hectares) of prime ag or livestock options (within one of the last parcels of land of this size in the area), yet only minutes away (8 minutes from the Maryborough QLD CBD) from Queensland's awe inspiring Heritage City.
The current owner is exploring his retirement options and is reluctantly putting this wonderful hobby farming opportunity on the market.
Fully fenced, 2 big dams and a property that also comes with a 25 megalitre water license and taps carrying that water right around the property.
Plenty of pastures ideally suited to horses, cattle, sheep, goats, alpacas or whatever your heart desires. Maybe a bee hive or three scattered here or there across this property is more to your liking? Whatever you're into, this property has the wherewithal to deliver.
Originally a dairy farm, the land has many well established trees bearing a large variety of produce including mulberries, guavas, olives, mangos, bush lemons and chillies. Add to that a large chicken pen and there's not all that more to do, to help you get your 'Farming' on!
The homestead that sits on the property is a high-set 'Queenslander' with upstairs and downstairs independent living capacity, which would be ideal for that teenager in the family or if 'Nan and Pop' are needing to be close to family.
But wait... There's more!
The pièce de résistance is the majestic, unobstructed riverviews which completes the experience.
If you're a farmer wishing to downsize/retire, or you want to create a new way forward for your family, be a part of Australia's next new thing - buy a 'Lifestyle Farm' and live the dream!
Call Rick Hose at Fraser Coast Real Estate on 0417 980 363 and arrange an inspection.
* 41 acres/16.59 hectares
* 2 large dams
* 25 meg water licence
* Water taps plumbed around the fenceline
* Fully fenced
* Fruit & vegetable trees around the property
* Large chicken pen
* 4 x 5,000 gallon/19,000 litre water tanks
* 3 sheds
* 2 Kilowatt solar set-up on shed
* High-set 'Queenslander'
* The best riverviews
* Upstairs and downstairs (Independent living, with self-contained 'Granny Flat' downstairs - Including bedroom)
* Bathroom/toilet (Upstairs & Downstairs)
* Solar hot water
* 2 bedrooms
* 'Sleep-outs' with options for 2 other sleeping spaces
* Large kitchen (Gas stove and oven)
* Combined kitchen & dining area
* Separate lounge room
* High ceilings
* Ceiling fans
* Split system air-conditioning
* Car parking for 4 vehicles
* Life's Important Conveniences, only 8 minutes away (Maryborough's Granville) - Primary School, Major Sporting Facilities, Servo, Supermarket, Butcher, Nursery, Pub, Bottlo and Takeaway Food
* Maryborough (QLD) CBD - only a short 15 minute drive (Public/Private Schools, Great Shopping, Medical Facilities and Major Hospital)
*University of the Sunshine Coast at Hervey Bay
* Great fishing 5 minutes away (Beaver Rock)
* Coastal getaways (Hervey Bay 40 minutes, Maaroom 25 minutes, Boonooroo 30 minutes, Poona 40 minutes, Tin Can Bay 60 minutes & Rainbow Beach 75 minutes)
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**