Of course we have more to say and why a rare find such as this is being offered for sale.
This property is on the market and ready to inspect with impeccable credentials; as work commitments in Brisbane have seen the vendors check-out of their resort style retreat that they once called home.
Convenient in every aspect, this 3 acre (1.27 hectare) property on Maryborough's southern approach is a fine example of acreage lifestyle living in a beautiful rural setting.
Situated 10 minutes from the local hospital, 12 minutes to retail shopping with all of the essential labels and a short 40 minute drive to some of the coast's best fishing and leisure pursuits (Hervey Bay)... this opportunity has all the markings of a resort style experience, without the expensive tariffs!
This property would suit those looking to 'live a little' before retirement, parents with siblings that just don't want to leave the nest, families with ageing parents that need support - not forgetting that independence is their main priority, or those buyers that have discovered there's some truth about the need for work - life balance!
Now more about the star of this story; the Homestead!
It's partitioned into 3 separate zones 1) The main home, 2) an external satellite home 3) a laundry/transit area joining the two main structures. Add to this the external serenity spaces featuring an entertainment hub for get-togethers, saltwater swimming pool for lifestyle and leisure, plus an outdoor social nook which is ideal to give your zen the time needed to rejuvenate.
While on the outside, this property contains built structures that could be converted easily into horse stables or animal living shelters, which also showcase the rural acreage proposition it is.
There are two carports that can accommodate up to 6 vehicles, with one of those carports giving you 2 more additional car spaces (*8 in total), with roller door to height suitable for caravan storage.
The gardens and landscaping attributes are just another feature of this property which is fully fenced and secluded to ensure plenty of privacy.
Check-out the features, then contact the agent to start the conversation about what could be your new dream address.
Inspections are by appointment only!
Rick Hose - Fraser Coast Real Estate 0417 980 363 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Homestead features:
- 3 bedrooms all with built ins, air-condition and ceiling fans
- Currently used as an office could also be the 4th bedroom
- Master bedroom with air-conditioning, 'his and her walk-in robes' plus spacious ensuite that has both a bathtub and shower
- Master bedroom also has access to an exclusive outdoor patio area which overlooks the swimming pool
- Connecting to the master bedroom is a media room area with a study nook
- 2nd bathroom has both bath and shower with separate toilet
- Spacious modern kitchen with plenty of storage drawers/cupboards and a walk-in pantry
- Large open plan living area which has access to the outdoor BBQ verandah
- Internal laundry area with a toilet
- High ceilings throughout
- Tinted windows
Satellite Living (Granny flat) features:
- 1 large bedroom
- Bathroom has bath and shower with a walk-in robe
- Good sized kitchen area
- Open plan lounge room/dining and kitchen with air-conditioned
- High ceilings
- Own undercover patio area
- 3 bay carport
- 2 bay 9m x 7m powered shed highest door measuring 2.78m
- Another 3 bay 9m x 6m carport approx. 3.5m high
- Plus, an extra 2 car open spaces to park in the driveway
- Patio and breezeway between both homes which takes you up into the carports
- Outdoor enclosed BBQ area connecting to the main house's lounge room
- Built in BBQ area and with space for an outdoor dining area with 2 fans
- Inground saltwater swimming pool
- Walkways around the house
- Fully dog proofed boundary fencing
- Concrete driveway
- Landscaped gardens
- Undercover gazebo area away from the house
- A Dam which has tap outlets plumbed to water points around the property
- 4 x 5,000 gallon rainwater tanks
- Septic system
- Outdoor buildings that could be converted into stables etc.
Land Size: 1.27HA or 3.1 acres
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**