This property is positioned in a great location with 2 road access points.
Rear of the property on Seven Mile Road leading out to the highway and the front entrance being on Philip Drive.
Being only 10 mins into town, close for schools and shopping. It is not often properties in this area pop up on the market.
Perfect and spacious for the family as well as those fury friends.
This low set brick home has a great appeal having a wide wrap around verandah perfect for all types of weather protection.
Once entering this property, you will soon notice there is not a shortage of car/shed storage, great for all the different toys.
At the front of the property features a large dam with it's own pontoon and gorgeous bird life.
Nicely established lawns and gardens giving a beautiful outlook of the home.
Property is currently running off the grid, while still having the option to be connected to the grid if needed.
- 4 bedrooms all with carpets, built ins and ceiling fans
- Main bedroom with an ensuite and his/hers wardrobes on either side, opens out onto the verandah
- TV points in every room
- Kitchen with large pantry, plus another pantry cupboard around the corner
- Dining room adjoins the loungeroom with an air-condition
- Formal dining area can also be used as the main dining for more space
- Access out to the verandah from both formal dining and kitchen area
- Bathroom with a bathtub and separate toilet
- Internal laundry
- Plenty of cupboard storage for linen and/or your appliances
- Outdoor undercover entertainment area
- Approx. 10kw solar panels
- Solar hot water
- Steel frame home
- First shed approx. 14m x 9m with a side carport which can fit 2 cars, with toilet and septic in place
- Second shed approx. 9m x 7m 2 bay plus 2 bay carport
- Up to 8 car storage
- Bore with taps around the property
- Approx. 20,000gal rainwater tank capacity
- Fully fenced yard
- House yard separately fenced off
- Plenty of room at the rear of the property for what you need
- Septic System
Land size: 2HA or 4.9 acres
Property Reference: Philip Road, Teddington
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**