This home is perfectly designed for Queensland's weather.
The home is approx. 270m² under the roof including the wide outdoor deck.
The passive solar aspects not only save you money but make maintaining this house a dream.
Large windows and tiled floors on a concrete slab in the main rooms ensure the warmth from the winter sun is collected and stored during the day.
The home is situated on the block to utilize the cool breezes keeping the house cool during the hot summer days.
The home comes fully furnished.
Situated on just over quarter of an acre (1,200m²), this property is located next to a walkway leading to Boronia Drive, Poona.
It is just a short walk or a two minute drive to the Community hall, the foreshore and access to the water.
The house is very well suited as a family home or for holiday stays to getaway from the busy city life.
This property includes:
- A spacious open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area with a generous bar/island bench in the kitchen section.
- The main living space has split system air-conditioning and two ceiling fans.
- Large windows and double glass sliding doors create a light filled area.
- The kitchen has a gas stove-top, an electric oven and microwave. It is also equipped with a dishwasher.
- A walk-in pantry with a double door fridge completes the kitchen space. Both the fridge and cold kitchen tap provide filtered water.
- A large built-in book case with a two person built-in office/computer area in the lounge room along one wall. NBN connected.
- Two large guest bedrooms with built-in robes. Both rooms have ceiling fans and screened sliding glass doors out onto the deck.
- A spacious bathroom with a toilet, basin, and bath with an overhead shower, is located near the two bedrooms.
- The main bedroom which is separate from the other bedrooms has high ceilings.
- This generous sized bedroom has air-conditioning, a ceiling fan, a large walk-in robe area and an en suite bathroom.
- The ensuite bathroom consists of a toilet, hand basin, and has an extra large walk-in shower with 2 separate shower heads.
- There is a very large laundry room with an incredible linen cupboard storage. The laundry has a front loading washing machine and a dryer.
- Large cream floor tiles make for easy maintenance in the main living and working areas. The bedrooms are carpeted.
- All rooms have access to the wide outdoor deck through screened sliding glass doors.
- Generous outdoor entertainment area on the deck.
- Double story shed approx. measuring 9m x 12m with a separate toilet, bath/shower and a garden tool storage room.
- Two sections with roller doors.
- Large workshop area with lots of bench space.
- Upstairs in the shed is potentially another room/loft, insulated, with attached balcony.
- Fully fenced yard.
- Under ground 40k liter rainwater tank.
- Septic system.
- Numerous sub tropical fruiting trees.
- Well maintained garden.
(Rates per year are approx. $1,700.00)
Land size: 1200m²
Property reference: 647
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**