$920,000 - (ref:105RH)
"DON'T SETTLE FOR SECOND BEST".
Huge family home with the lot, very well appointed house , 4 large bedrooms or 3 and a study.
All with built in robes except the main, which has extra large WIR.
An ensuite and an excellent second bathroom and a downstairs toilet for the Man of the house.
Kitchen with double oven, dishwasher and heaps of cupboards and power points. An extra large walk in pantry.
All rooms are painted a neutral colour so as to accommodate anyone's taste in furnishings.
The theatre room can be curtained off completely to resemble a real theatre.
Delightful views of Fraser Island, sit and watch the barges come and go over to Kingfisher Bay Resort from the very spacious verandah.
The Barbeque area can be kept completely private by see through blinds. Blinds can also close off the entire verandah if you wish.
A P&O Cruise liner calls into Fraser Island every Month. Houses 4-5 cars, work sheds downstairs and established gardens as well.
All of this on a half acre high and dry with the best view in River Heads. Much more, shops, boat ramps, great fishing,BYO Restaurant/ cafe. Come and see for yourself.
24 solar panels
Land Size: 2,023m²
$920,000 - (ref:105RH)
$480,000 - (ref:RURbidwill)UNDER CONTRACT
This low set brick home is perfect for a family. This property is self sufficient having a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, that produce beautiful fresh produce.
This property is close to the recreational grounds which provide a large tennis/basketball court,
playground and large grassed area for kids, keeping them active and out of the house.
This property offers inside:
- 3 bedrooms w/ built in wardrobes
- Main bedroom walk in robe
- 2 way bathroom from main bedroom to 2nd bedroom
- Air-condition in open plan area
- Open plan area, kitchen, lounge and dining
- 2 Sitting/lounge areas
- Kitchen has views to your beautiful garden, plenty of storage space in the kitchen
- Large amount of storage space in the linen/storage cupboards
- Laundry has another separate toilet
- Ceiling fans all around
- Tiled throughout
- Automatic irrigation system
- Beautiful fruit and vegetable plants eg. bananas, raspberries, different dragon fruit varieties! etc
-Large Bore that runs can run up to 5 sprinklers.
- Still a large amount of backyard space
- Fully Fenced property
- Hydroponic with fresh produce growing
- 2000gal water tank plus another 2 x 5000gal water tanks
- 2 x Double lock up garages both 6m x 6m
- Carport that is being used for a caravan
- Septic System
- Satellite NBN
- Swimming Pool area
- Outdoor entertainment area
- 5.6kw Solar system
- Property is wired for generator
School bus runs through the street every school day.
Land Size: 8450m²
$470,000 - (ref:99RH)SOLD
Sit on your deck and admire the views you have. This lovely presented home is a great family home.
Gives yard space for kids and any furry friends!
- 4 Bedrooms plus office, 3 have walk ins and 4th has builtin. All fitted with ceiling fans.
- Main bedroom has ensuite, walk in and access to the outer deck
- Separate toilet from the bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
- Modern style kitchen gives you room to store so much utensils, also giving you large double pantry space, views as you are using the sink!
- 2 living/dining areas, formal dining area off the kitchen connected with the larger living room area. Smaller dining/living space gives you views.
- Both living rooms have access to the outer decks (as there are 2 separate decks both with views)
- Insulwool in the roof and the main bedroom walls
- Cypress pine floors, have been kept beautifully presented
Outside gives you:
- Stairs from the larger outdoor deck/entertainment area leads you down to garden areas
- Outdoor toilet
- 7.5m x 7m Double garage has a single door but large area inside which part has been sectioned off into a wood turners workshop facility
- Under the house gives storage for timber
- Garden shed
- Carport adjoining the house is 6m x 3.5m with 2.8m opening can store your caravan or boat
- Underground power to the property
- Copper water piping
- 8 Solar panels
- Sewage system that does not require maintenance, piping underground for the garden
- Rainwater tank
- Fully fenced
Land Size: 2,023m²
$95,000 - (ref:5L)SOLD
Tinana acreage close to the CBD
Ideal to build your Dream Home On this...
* 2.47 Acres, approx. 7 kilometers to Maryborough CBD & School
* Needs clearing
* Bitumen cul-de-sac
* High ground
* Contact the exclusive marketing agent for more information.
$435,000 - (ref:31RH)UNDER CONTRACT
This beautifully presented home gives you an amazing first impression with the street appeal and the lovely garden sight.
Sit out on your deck while admiring the views you have in front of you, and with no worries for little ones with the little gate you can close to block the stairs!
This property offers you:
- Large kitchen area with plenty of storage for your utensils and appliances, with a moveable island bench
- Look out of your kitchen and dining windows and take in the views as your cooking!
- Large open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room
- Bedrooms fit with ceiling fan and built ins
- Main bedroom has en-suite and walk in robe, access to the outer deck with views to the water from your own bedroom!
- Large bathrooms
- Internal staircase has a closing sliding door, leading down to the rumpus room which is currently being used as the study. With views to the water and access to outside.
- Create a bar, entertainment area or even another bedroom your options are endless!
- Laundry leads out to the fold in clothes line outside
- Tiled throughout the home
- Solar Hot water
- 1.5Kw solar power
- Remote double garage door
- Toilet and hand basin in garage
- Rain water storage tank used for toilets and washing
- Beautiful garden beds
- Lock up garden shed
- Non service septic system
- Fan on the deck
- Fenced on 2 sides
Land size: 815m²
Property reference: 31 RiverHeads