$470,000 - (ref:99RH)
Sit on your deck and admire the views you have. This lovely presented home is a great family home.
Gives yard space for kids and any furry friends!
- 4 Bedrooms plus office, 3 have walk ins and 4th has builtin. All fitted with ceiling fans.
- Main bedroom has ensuite, walk in and access to the outer deck
- Separate toilet from the bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
- Modern style kitchen gives you room to store so much utensils, also giving you large double pantry space, views as you are using the sink!
- 2 living/dining areas, formal dining area off the kitchen connected with the larger living room area. Smaller dining/living space gives you views.
- Both living rooms have access to the outer decks (as there are 2 separate decks both with views)
- Insulwool in the roof and the main bedroom walls
- Cypress pine floors, have been kept beautifully presented
Outside gives you:
- Stairs from the larger outdoor deck/entertainment area leads you down to garden areas
- Outdoor toilet
- 7.5m x 7m Double garage has a single door but large area inside which part has been sectioned off into a wood turners workshop facility
- Under the house gives storage for timber
- Garden shed
- Carport adjoining the house is 6m x 3.5m with 2.8m opening can store your caravan or boat
- Underground power to the property
- Copper water piping
- 8 Solar panels
- Sewage system that does not require maintenance, piping underground for the garden
- Rainwater tank
- Fully fenced
Land Size: 2,023m²
$63,000 neg - (ref:Gordonbrook)
Approx. 280m frontage and 680m distance down the side of the block
35kms to closest town of Kingaroy
Small dam on the block
15.15HA or 37.4acres
$80,000 neg - (ref:kingaroy)
Cleared Corner block!
Corner block, not too many blocks left in this Estate at Hillview Estate
This block has rural views to Mt Wooroolin.
Underground power, school bus service good for kids needing the service.
Ready to build on, no trees to remove!
Buy or Swap for land, home elsewhere or motor home to same value.
Land size 951m²
$888,000 - (ref:105RH)
"DON'T SETTLE FOR SECOND BEST".
Huge family home with the lot, very well appointed house , 4 large bedrooms or 3 and a study.
All with built in robes except the main, which has extra large WIR.
An ensuite and an excellent second bathroom and a downstairs toilet for the Man of the house.
Kitchen with double oven, dishwasher and heaps of cupboards and power points. An extra large walk in pantry.
All rooms are painted a neutral colour so as to accommodate anyone's taste in furnishings.
The theatre room can be curtained off completely to resemble a real theatre.
Delightful views of Fraser Island, sit and watch the barges come and go over to Kingfisher Bay Resort from the very spacious verandah.
The Barbeque area can be kept completely private by see through blinds. Blinds can also close off the entire verandah if you wish.
A P&O Cruise liner calls into Fraser Island every Month. Houses 4-5 cars, work sheds downstairs and established gardens as well.
All of this on a half acre high and dry with the best view in River Heads. Much more, shops, boat ramps, great fishing,BYO Restaurant/ cafe. Come and see for yourself.
24 solar panels
Land Size: 2,023m²