The location of this property is very uncommon for you to come by, this is now your opportunity!
Backing into the waters of Great Sandy Strait where the World famous K'gari (Fraser Island) is located close by, the tidal waters reach your boundary with the king tides. As shown in the photos it is just like having your own private access to the waters edge from your backyard. Keen on crabbing then you'll have plenty of mud crabs waiting for you.
As well as that the boat ramp is just around the corner making it incredibly convenient if your a keen fisherman!
Just a short stroll down the road to the Boonooroo Golf Course and Tavern. With just a short drive to the Boonooroo Bowls Club. Approximately 20 minutes to Maryborough CBD.
- Over half an acre of land (2191m²)
- Power already connected to the block
- 14,500L water tank and water pump included
- Abundance of Kangaroos and other wildlife to enjoy
- Black container & van are extras for the right price if needed.
- White cabin optional for extra.
- Green container on hire so possibly could stay.
- Black Tiny home has been sold.
Please note: Inspections are by appointment only!
Land Size: 2191m²
Property Reference: 225
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**