Located in a great spot in the Boonooroo Point Estate, with 2 road accesses either from Schwarzrock Road or Whimbrel Place.
Close proximity to two boat ramps and a short drive to Boonooroo Golf Club and Bowls Club, 20 minutes drive to Maryborough.
This low set brick home is perfectly suited for a family or retiree wanting a change in lifestyle from busy cities to peaceful and coastal living on a manageable half acre.
The garden bed out the front of the property is placed to give you privacy from the street.
- 3 bedrooms all carpeted with built in robes
- Main bedroom has walk in robe and ensuite
- Office/study room, can be a extra guest bedroom if needed
- Separate lounge room
- Kitchen and dining room combined with an air-conditioner
- Kitchen has a butler's pantry and a wide fridge space
- Internal Laundry with linen cupboard
- Outdoor entertainment area fitted with pull down blinds
- 2 car remote garage
- Concrete driveway leading to the garage
- Shed measures 3m x 7m with a caravan port measuring 3m x 7m
- 2 x 5000gal water tanks another 5000L tank at rear of the shed
- Thermann solar 250 litre hot water service
- Septic system
- Fully fenced
These properties backing onto Schwarzrock Road don't come up on the market often, don't miss your opportunity.
Land size: 2050m²
Property reference: 222
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**