This property is fit for a renovators eyes, someone who'd like to add there own touches to this 2 bedroom home.
Situated on over half an acre of land.
With the right mindset there are endless potential to this property to make it what you'd like!
Either as a holiday home, permanent living or make it your retirement location.
Currently being freshly re-painted inside the home to brighten it up.
With the Boonooroo Bowls Club and the Boonooroo Golf club only a short drive down the road. Maryborough only being approx. 20 minute drive.
- 2 bedrooms both with built in robes and fans
- Main bedroom is large in size fit with a built in, fan and air-condition
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Internal Laundry with access going outside
- Kitchen has many cupboard storage, adjoining dining area with an air-conditioner
- Large open room with ceiling fans and a fireplace, can potentially even split the room in half to have another bedroom, make it into an entertainment area or even another lounge and dining area
- Tiled throughout the home
- Under cover outdoor area
- 3 bay shed with power, APPROX. 11m x 6.5m
- Concrete rainwater tank
- Septic System
- 10 Solar Panels
- Solar Hot Water
Land size: 2824m²
Property Reference: 210
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**