This 3 bedroom plus office rendered brick home is situated on over half an acre of land.
Located in the Boonooroo Point Estate.
Neatly landscaped gardens with concrete driveway leading to the 1 car garage.
Gravel driveway leading to the large 3 bay shed, plenty of room to easily manoeuvre a caravan in the backyard without leaving ruts in the grass.
Only approx. 5 minutes to All tide boat ramp in Tuan and approx. 20 minutes to Maryborough.
- Spacious modern kitchen with a walk-in pantry having extra space to have another freezer if needed
- Island bench with built in slots for wine bottles and extra drawers
- Plenty of kitchen drawers and cupboards storage
- Open plan dining/kitchen/lounge with an air-conditioner
- 3 bedrooms all carpeted and fit with built in robes
- Main bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and fitted with an air-conditioner
- Main bedroom is separate from other 2
- Office/study with built in desk
- Main bathroom with walk in shower, separate bathtub and separate toilet
- Laundry room leading straight out to the clothes line
- Access to inside the home through the garage
- 8.6ft ceilings
- Large enclosed entertainment area, powered to have a tv
- 3 bay shed 12.2m x 10m with 3.6m high doors
- Insulated shed with toilet, sink and power to the shed
- 12.2m x 6m carport
- Caravan friendly
- 3 x 5500gal water tanks
- Multiple hose reels down both sides of the fence line
- Garden beds
- 6.6kw solar system
- Fully fenced
Land size: 2158m²
Property reference: 209
**Every effort has been made to verify the correct details of this marketing although, neither the agent, vendor nor illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typing error in this marketing material. All interested parties should make their enquiries to verify the information and satisfy any concerns they may have. All fixtures shown may not be included in the sale & questions must be directed to the agent.**