This lovely coastal home built to accommodate the largest of families, and has been designed for the Queensland life style
with a contemporary open plan design, a spacious living/dining, high ceilings, ceiling fans throughout.
Located Approx. 20 minutes drive from Maryborough, A quiet seaside village ,short 2 minute drive to the 'all tide' boat ramp, Golf club and Bowls club.
Beautiful kitchen adjacent to the massive 30m covered deck, a perfect scene to relax and enjoy the wildlife and boasts the unrestricted views to natural parkland and some water views across the Great Sandy Strait.
A massive garage measured 22.5 m long x 6m wide x 3m high door and will accommodate a van, car and a boat.
Bonus added in the garage is a small art studio air-conditioned plus a workshop area.
Situated on 2013m² elevated block, beautifully landscaped garden, and established fruit trees.
- 4 built in bedrooms, master with walk in robe, ensuite and aircon
- 2nd bedroom has aircon
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Air-conditioned and insulated, stylish open plan living
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Covered 30m timber deck, sit and enjoy privacy of your own
- Massive Garage measures 22.5m x 6m x 3m high doors
- 5.2KW Solar System
- 2 x 5000 gallon rainwater tanks
- Saltwater above ground pool
- Fully fenced
Land size: 2013m²
Property Reference: 205
To view this property, call or email Fraser Coast Real Estate.