Situated in the Boonooroo Point Estate, this home is outstanding as soon as you walk through the door.
It is located on a half an acre corner block, which gives you two road access points.
Being in the Boonooroo Point Estate you are only approx. 4 minutes drive away from the all tidal boat ramp in Tuan.
You are also a short drive from the Boonooroo Golf Club and Bowls Club, perfect way to meet some new people or catch up with old friends.
Maryborough is only an 18 minute drive away.
Property features include:
- 4 great sized bedrooms, 2 have built in robes
- Main bedroom has walk in robe and an ensuite which looks out over the swimming pool area
- Fantastic open plan area design, which a spacious living area
- Modern kitchen with separate island bench, gas stove top and electric oven
- Kitchen has built in electrical cupboard keeping all your kitchen appliances in one place and a wide selection of storage for other kitchen utensils.
- Bathroom has separate toilet and are both tiled from floor to ceiling as well as the laundry area
- Laundry area has direct access to the outside
- Fully tiled with 600mm polished porcelain tiles
Outside features include:
- Outdoor living area fully screened with bi-fold doors that fully open up into the open plan area
- Privacy screen blinds
- Pool measures 7.5m x 3m and has soft glowing lights for night time swims in the summer! Separate tank that services the pool for any top ups
- Pool pump shed
- Eastern side walkway down the side of the house
- Solar windows
- 10m x 9m 3 bay shed with the highest door opening 3.5m, caravan friendly up to 8 car accommodation
- Solar panels
- Double car garage
- Beautiful landscaped gardens with concrete edging including a range of citrus trees!
Land size: 2000m²
Property reference: 192