Contact Agent - (ref: 184)
New large shed! Located on half an acre on a corner block giving you the chance to have 2 accesses!
This shed gives you the chance to get out of the busy city area and set yourself into the quiet, beautiful surroundings.
The property is located in the Boonooroo Point Estate, with a short walk or drive to the Boonooroo Bowls Club and a short drive to the Boonooroo Golf Club.
Being located in the new Estate, it is in close proximity to the Tuan all tidal boat ramp!
This shed offers you so much with room to make it your own:
- New 4 Bay Shed measuring 16m x 9m x 4m high
- 3 Doors measuring 3m wide x 3m high.
- Largest door is 3.3m wide x 3.5m high.
- Insulated roofing
- Underground power to shed
- LED (High Bay) lighting internal and LED sensor lighting external
- 8 Double Power Points, Plus 1 x 15 amp internal and 1 x 15 amp external in Meter Box
- Shower piping is already in place!
- 6.6kw (Tier 1) solar system
- Generator Input provision in Meter Box with all Breakers and switching internal
- 3 X 5000 gallon Water Tanks with Pressure Pump
- TV Antenna
Closest town for major shopping centres is Maryborough which is approx. 25min drive
Land Size: 2000m²
Property Reference: 184
$475,000 - (ref: 183)
This beautiful home has so much to offer you! Definitely one you cannot miss out on.
It is located in a very peaceful and lovely neighborhood.
With a neat and tidy appeal to the property both inside and outside the home.
This property offers you:
- 3 bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans
- Main bedroom has walk in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- 2nd bathroom with separate toilet
- Open plan dining/lounge fit with aircon and ceiling fans
- Modern kitchen with plenty of storage space for utensils and appliances with slow closing drawers, fit with a dishwasher, gas stove top and electric oven
- Internal Laundry
- Tiled throughout except the bedrooms
- Tinted windows on the front side of the house to give you that extra privacy while still being able to open blinds to let the breezes in
Outside offers you:
- Drive through carport
- Beautiful garden presentation, as well as various amount of fruit trees!
- Outdoor entertainment area fit with ceiling fan, a side blind and access to inside the house
- Bore with hose taps around the edging of the property
- Compost area
- 2 bay shed, with whirly birds, 8.5m x 7m with 2.3m and 2.38m door heights
- Caravan friendly carport measures 3.14m high
- 3 x 5000gal water tanks
- Backyard is fully fenced
- NBN and Foxtel
- 6kw solar panels with 5kw converter (24 panels altogether)
Land size: 2144m²
Property Reference: 183
$490,000 - (ref: 179)
This property has a good sized verandah that you can sit and relax while overlooking Sandy Straits!
Only one neighbor on the side
3 bedrooms all have fans, main bedroom has built in
Separate toilet from bathroom
loungeroom and dining are combined
Kitchen with plenty of cupboard and storage space
2 bay garage with toilet,shower and basin plus a high roof carport space
Carport can fit a caravan
3 x water tanks
Land Size: 1282m²
$149,000 - (ref: 178)UNDER CONTRACT
Beautiful Views To Fraser Island
Located on the highest part of the Estate
Only one side has neighbor
Short walk down the walkway to the BBQ area and bowls club
Less than 5mins drive to nearest all tide boat ramp
Land Size: 2300m²
Property Reference: 178
$480,000 - (ref: 161)
Set on 5716m² of absolute water front ,This property is secluded
Included is a large american barn shed 11m x 10.5m with high 3m x 3m roller door which has been fitted out for comfortable living including Kitchenette,
3 separate rooms, toilet and shower, and entertainment areas. A separate shed and carport also complement the property.
A large freshwater dam.
Concrete retainer walls to the waters edge and new fencing.
$129,000 - (ref: 156 )
Ready to build you house!
Land Size: 2144m²
$275,000 - (ref:138 )
36 Acres of land,. Please note there is No power to the property, you have to go solar
3 Bay American Barn shed, measures 9 x 6m, with 3m high middle roller door and x 2.7meters wide and each side roller doors measures 2.3m high and 2.7m wide.
This property is approx. 500 meters to the Golf club and approx. 800 meters to the Bowls Club.
Approx. 1.5 kilometers to the Boonooroo Boat Ramp.
backing to the tidal creek
Like most of the properties in the there there are restriction on clearing, natural resources wildlife protection mapping.
Caravan Park or developement potential,
Road frontage 104m - water side frontage over 150m
walking distance to bowls club and short drive to golf club, 20 mins to Maryborough.
approx. 1.743h or 4.307 acres
(ref:Boonooroo Caravan Park)
$129,000 - (ref: 158 )UNDER CONTRACT
Level block of land
Plant trees where you want it
Land size: 2144m²
$159,000 - (ref:157 )SOLD
Beautiful Views from your deck!
Half an acres block with 9 x 9m shed brand new!
3.3m High doors in the middle and 3.5m wide
Other door 3m height
5000 gal water tank
$370,000 - (ref: 172)SOLD
Immaculate house presentation! Views by just sitting on your deck!
Just about 100m walk to the water. Walk to the bowls club
This house offers you:
- 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Main bedroom has views to the water and access to the deck
- Office room
- 2 way bathroom
- Joint kitchen, dining and lounge room
- Kitchen has lots of storage for utensils and cooking appliances
- Internal Laundry leading outside via path to clothes line
- 2 bay shed 9m x 7.5 w/3.6 door height + 3m carport
- Shed has toilet and shower plus a kitchenette
- Outdoor entertainment area it fitting with ceiling fans, views to the water!
- Beautiful garden area
- 2 x 5000gal water tanks
- Septic system
Land Size: 852m²
$110,000 - (ref: 173)SOLD
CHEAPEST BLOCK IN THE ESTATE
Some fruit trees have been planted
Ready to be build on
Land Size: 2144m²
Property Reference: 173
$465,000 - (ref: 153 Sanderling)UNDER CONTRACT
Dual Living! Beautiful Spacious Home!
Located at Boonooroo Point Estate, The property is within minutes to all tide boat ramp, Bowls Club and the Golf Club
Fishing ,Crabbing and social activities are at your doorstep.
This Lovely home is in 'as new' condition and it is approx. 20 minutes drive to Shopping center.
* Property Features:
Air-conditioned master bedroom with ensuite
3 bedrooms Plus office or 4th bedroom (all built ins)
9 foot ceiling
Air-conditioned formal lounge and dining
Fully Screened outdoor entertaining area
Tiled all living areas and carpeted bedrooms.
8 panels Solar Power plus Solar Hot Water
6x6 meter two bay shed plus 6x7 meter carport that can accommodate a large caravan
3 water tanks equivalent to 13,000 gal plus drinkable bore water.
Fully fenced 2,024m² allotment
To View this Property, Call or email Listing Agent Fraser Coast Real Estate at Poona
$495,000 - (ref: 175)SOLD
This property is beautifully presented home, it is dual living.
You have views to the water! Large amounts of room for storage.
This house has everything you need all in place.
Hardwood polished floors throughout.
2 bedrooms, plus office or 3rd bedroom.
Main bedroom with ensuite bath/shower and walk-in robe.
All rooms with built-ins and ceiling fans. Open living lounge area with wood combustible heater.
Kitchen with dishwasher, Gas stove with full gas oven, range hood, Island bench. Cabinets, large linen cabinet, separate toilet, high 2.7m ceilings.
Wide verandah full length of the house on two sides.
Tiled throughout, 2 bedrooms, built-ins, ceiling fans, large lounge area, Kitchenette just needs stove!
Bathroom with shower, toilet and laundry. Can be converted to separate dual living area.
1 car garage with remote controlled door plus 1 car carport.
House is approx. 20m long and 13m wide under roof area
12m X 10.5m shed with toilet and shower fully insulated roof and sides! High door to fit a large boat, height at lowest end 3.2m and 4.15m at the top.
22 Solar Panels!
Land Size: 2500m²
$495,000 - (ref:130 (Sanderling Drive) )SOLD
Beautiful home perfect for a family!
Ideal Family Home
Located approx. 2 klm to the all tide boat ramp, short drive to the Bowls Club and Golf Club.
This home is set on 2 levels:
Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms all with built-ins
Ensuite master bedroom, walk-in robe
Open plan living area adjacent to a verandah deck facing East with a glimpse view of the Great Sandy Strait.
Combine kitchen/ dining area, polished timber floors.
Downstairs could be easily converted into self-contain flat
Consist of 1 bedroom plus 1 large room with potential to convert into 2 bedrooms
Bar with benches and cupboards
Open plan living area, all tiled floors.
Bathroom/toilet and Laundry.
Solar panels and solar hot water system
Two bay shed with workshop plus detached boat shed with high roller door.
This property is situated on 2382m2 of land.
$480,000 - (ref: 177)SOLD
Keen Builder! This the perfect home for you!
This home is magnificently presented, with gardens all nicely arranged to give a beautiful street appeal.
Having some privacy with only having one neighbour next to your property.
Situated on half an acre, with low maintenance on the block.
This property offers you:
- 2 bedrooms with built ins and fans
- Main bedroom has walk in robe, ensuite and access to enclosed entertainment area.
- Large open plan area, lounge room, dining and kitchen
- Modern kitchen with good amount of storge for kitchen utensils and appliances, with most drawers being slow closing. Access door to the outdoor area.
- Bathroom has separate toilet
- Laundry with linen cupboard and also access to outside.
- Tiled throughout expect for the bedrooms
- Ducted Air-conditioning (16KW) with rooms having separate controls.
Outside has to offer:
- 2 bay shed, measures at 9m x 12m with 3.6m high opening. With side door.
- 6m x 3m awning
- Bore 800gal per hour
- Cold outdoor shower
- Fully Fenced
- Variety of fruit trees
- 3.5KW solar system (16 panels)
- Septic System
- 2 x 5300gal water tanks
Land Size: 2000m²
Property reference: 177
$349,000 - (ref: 171)SOLD
If you are a keen builder then this home will be perfect for you.
You can finish the design or even re-renovate to your liking. Options are endless!
This home offers you:
3 bedrooms all fit with built ins and ceiling fans
Bathroom and kitchen needs finishing but all is ready for you and pre-approved
Laundry leads to outside
Broom storage and linen storage
Outdoor entertainment area
Large 2 bay shed measuring at 12m x 12m with 3.15m roller door height
Kitchenette plus toilet and shower
3 x 5,000 gal water tanks
Land size: 2,799m²
$110,000 - (ref:Ryland Place Lot 2 )SOLD
1.3km to the Boonooroo Boat ramp
approx.200m to Golf Club
Land size: 1813m2
$135,000 (ref:80) Lot 2 Bates st. Land SOLD
Enjoy the Tranquil surrounds!
This block is less then 200m to Great Sandy Strait and stroll to the Boat Ramp,
in Bates St, Boonooroo Point. approx. 2000m2 and has approx. 40m road frontage
$450,000 - (ref: 142 sanderling )SOLD
Quiet, well presented home!
Located Approx. 20 minutes drive from Maryborough, A quiet seaside village ,short 2 minute drive to the 'all tide' boat ramp, Golf club and Bowls club.
This lovely coastal home built to accommodate the largest of families, and has been designed for the Queensland life style
with a contemporary open plan design, a spacious living/dining, high ceilings, ceiling fans throughout.
Beautiful kitchen adjacent to the massive 30m covered deck,
a perfect scene to relax and enjoy the wildlife and boasts the unrestricted views to natural parkland and some water views across the Great Sandy Strait.
A massive garage measured 22.5 m long x 6m wide x 3m high door and will accommodate a van, car and a boat.
Bonus added in the garage is a small art studio air-conditioned plus a workshop area.
Situated on 2013m2 elevated block, beautifully landscaped garden, and established fruit trees.
- 4 built in bedrooms, en suite master with walk in robe
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Air-conditioned and insulated, stylish open plan living
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Covered 30m timber deck, sit and enjoy privacy of your own
- Massive Garage measures 22.5m x 6m x 3m high doors
- 5.1KW Solar System
- 2 x 5000 gallon rainwater tanks plus Bore providing up to 3000 liters per hour
To view this property, call or email Fraser Coast Real Estate.
$255,000 - (ref: 176)SOLD
This well presented home, giving you the feel of a homely place. It is located in a quiet off street.
You can sit on your verandah and just take in the quietness and breeze
2 bedrooms both fit with build ins and remote fans
Kitchen has a nice comfortable sized bench work space and cupboard space
Open plan dining/kitchen and lounge room with a ceiling fan
Lounge room/dining both have access onto the outer deck, open them up and let the beautiful breeze flow through
Spacious bathroom with linen cupboard
Powered shed is 12m x 6m with 2.65 high doors
10 powerpoints in place
4 lights and 2 fans
Toilet, shower and basin
Another separate sink
6m x 3m with 3m high opening carport
2 x septic tanks and 2 x 5000gal water tanks
Land size: 623m²